Re: Boot-Repair and OS-Uninstaller

2011/9/6, Krzysztof Litka <krzysiek.litka@xxxxxxxxx>:
> W dniu 2011-09-05 16:38, yannubuntu@xxxxxxxxx pisze:
>> Dear all,
>>
>> 1) Boot-Repair is a little tool to repair the boot (GRUB, MBR) of the
>> computer in 1 click !
>> 2) OS-Uninstaller is a little tool to uninstall any OS (Ubuntu,
>> Windows, MacOS..) in 1 click !
>>
>> They are on the way to be included in Debian/Ubuntu repositories.
>>
>> Both are grouped in 1 template:
>> https://translations.launchpad.net/boot-repair
>>
>> French, Spanish and Slovenian should be ok, but other languages are
>> either incomplete, either needing FULL revision (I used Google
>> Translate for some important chains).
>>
>> Thanks for your time. And hope you will enjoy these tools ;)
>>
>> Regards
>> Yann
>
> Hi, I think I can help with Polish :)
> Translations you made from Google Translate, look completly without
> sense, so it isn't good idea to use this for launchpad translations ;)

Hello
Thanks to all who already finished in 1 day, woow that was fast !!!

I know G.Translate is not perfect, but that's a good way to indicate
which strings are most important ;-)

I just want to add few things:
- please don't translate what is between brackets :
[DONT_TRANSLATE]
- please don't translate variables:
${DONT_TRANSLATE}
- string 87: you can replace the URL
(https://wiki.ubuntu.com/WubiGuide#Uninstallation) by an equivalent
page in your language

Thanks again for your help, and I hope these tools will be helpful in
your LoCo Team (especially Boot-Repair, it is very helpful to repair
GRUB problems on forums)

Regards
Yann