Re: Initial notification about Rockfish program for translation

Hi Milo,

On 10/16/2011 03:28 PM, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> Hello Roan!
>
> thanks for letting us know about this new project! And thanks for
> setting it up to be translated through the Launchpad Translators team!

This is an amazing service, and I am very happy to use the Launchpad
Translators team. It was astounding how soon after I first sent my
initial contact to the launchpad-translators email address that
translations started appearing. Everyone has been very friendly and helpful.

> I was looking at the Launchpad pages of your project, but couldn't
> find a description to pass along other translators.
> Would you like to describe a little bit, even here in mailing list,
> your new project?

Rockfish provides a gui frontend to multiple command line based file
search programs such as find and locate. (v0.9.0 currently supports find
and locate, with slocate, doodle, tracker, beagle, strigi and pinot
targeted for v1.0.0).

Screenshot:
http://www.justjohnnyweb.net/~roan/sites/default/files/app-v0.8.0-first_open.png

Homepage: http://www.justjohnnyweb.net/~roan/?q=rockfish