Mixxx 1.10 beta release translation request

Hello all,
the Mixxx 1.10.0 development cycle is finally coming to a close.
We're inches from a 1.10.0 beta release.
Before we set these loose on the world, we want to make sure the translations are up-to-date.

Mixxx 1.10.0 will be our first foray into internationalization and we need your help with the translation effort.
Mixxx is translated  with Open permissions.

Translation overview:
https://translations.launchpad.net/mixxx/trunk/+translations

Translation direct download:
https://translations.launchpad.net/mixxx/trunk/+pots/mixxx/+export

Project overview
https://launchpad.net/mixxx

Thanks to all contributors!

S.Brandt
www.mixxx.org
IRC: #mixxx on Freenode

-Mixxx is free, open source DJ software that gives you everything you need to perform live mixes-