Re: qshutdown release coming soon (1.6.4)

Hello Launchpad Translators,

I've changed the translation policy for my project to structured and I wanted to say a few things about the translation, since there are about 3 "strange" lines. These lines may look a bit strange because there are space characters missing. This is because I simplified them (from html) and forgot to add the space characters or in some cases the new line break. This won't affect the translations because I'll add these lines per hand to the html code when the translations finished.

Kind regards and happy translating,
 Christian Metscher

Follow ups