Re: qshutdown release coming soon (1.6.4)

Hello Christian,

thank you for your work and for letting us know!

On Tue, Mar 13, 2012 at 19:56, Christian Metscher <hakaishi@xxxxxx> wrote:

> qshutdown 1.6.4 is complete and ready for translations:
> https://translations.launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/qshutdown-trunk/+translations
> I've finished the German translation and partly done the Japanese
> translation. It would be nice if someone could review them.
>
> I'll wait for all the other languages till end of April (2012) to upload the
> package to Debian. I hope it's not too soon... (don't let it bother you)
>
> Any help would be much appreciated!

I will forward the information to my Italian team, and try to spread it around.
The translation policy for your project at the moment is "open": this
is optimal at the beginning if ypu want to see your project translated
into as many languages as possible, but in the long term it tends to
provide lower quality translations. In the future, when you are
confident the project is mature, you might want to consider switching
to a "structured" policy, so that translation teams can handle the
work easily in a more structured way.

Thanks again!
Happy translating!

Ciao.