Re: Qreator strings frozen for first release next week

Hi David!

Could you please explain, how the auto detection for WiFi networks work
in Qreator? I'm referring to the string 7 »[Network SSID - expand for
autodetection]« [3].

Does this mean that hitting Tabulator (like in syntax completion)
»expands« the first characters of an SSID to the complete SSID or does
it mean that the SSID auto detection works in another way? If so, how
(what must be clicked/done by the user)?

Thank you!

[3]
https://translations.launchpad.net/qreator/trunk/+pots/qreator/de/7/+translate

Am Sonntag, den 20.05.2012, 13:03 +0200 schrieb David Planella:
> Hi all,
>
> Just a heads up that I'm preparing the first Qreator release next week,
> and I'm starting the string freeze period. Thank you all who have
> submitted translations so far.
>
> There have been 9 new strings added since the last translation call, so
> if you'd like to help completing them, please head to:
>
>     https://translations.launchpad.net/qreator
>
> You can test what will be the upcoming version by installing the package
> [1] or subscribing to the PPA [2].
>
> Thanks!
>
> Cheers,
> David.
>
> [1]:
> https://launchpad.net/~dpm/+archive/ppa/+files/qreator_12.05.4-public1_all.deb
> [2]: https://launchpad.net/~dpm/+archive/ppa

Regards,

--
Dennis Baudys

      email: thecondor@xxxxxxxx
 GPG key-ID: E4A9FB08
fingerprint: CB9A 86FF 1C20 0426 3912
             0276 3A78 E23F E4A9 FB08

Prüfer im deutschen Ubuntu-Übersetzer-Team

  launchpad: ~thecondordb