Re: Qreator strings frozen for first release next week

Al 20/05/12 14:53, En/na Dennis Baudys ha escrit:
> Hi David!
>
> Could you please explain, how the auto detection for WiFi networks work
> in Qreator? I'm referring to the string 7 »[Network SSID - expand for
> autodetection]« [3].
>
> Does this mean that hitting Tabulator (like in syntax completion)
> »expands« the first characters of an SSID to the complete SSID or does
> it mean that the SSID auto detection works in another way? If so, how
> (what must be clicked/done by the user)?
>
> Thank you!
>
> [3]
> https://translations.launchpad.net/qreator/trunk/+pots/qreator/de/7/+translate

Hi Dennis,

Sorry for the late reply, I had missed your question. Let me forward you
the e-mail Nicolas Delvaux sent to the list with the explanation.

For the next release I'll add a translator comment.

Cheers,
David.