launchpad-translators team mailing list archive
Mailing list archive
Re: Call for 'Practice Your English' translations
Thanks to all of you!!! :)
@Nicolas: I filled bugs about your requests:
"Practice Your " is a string for a future release ;)
El 07/05/2012 08:47 PM, Nicolas Delvaux escribió:
I noticed some problems in Practice Your English.
- The help is not translatable
- The File -> "Open Sentences File..." string is not translatable
- I'm not sure "Practice Your English" should be translatable... (and it
might be better spelled as "Practice your English").
- There is also a "Practice Your " string. It seems useless. And AFAIK
it is just used in the titlebar where you append an not-translatable
"English" anyway (which leads to a mixed language titlebar, which is
- The "Download Community Sentences..." option bring the user to an
English only web site
- There is a "3 _Lives" string and "3 Lives", "2 Lives" and "1 Live".
AFAIK we only need a plural form (and the accelerator should be here
in each case)
Otherwise, I noticed that the "Object" field is empty with some sentences.
In this case, an empty pink rectangle is still displayed. I think you
should remove the "Object" row or at least the empty rectangle.