Re: Call for Qreator translations

Hi :)
I ran through the 33 Uk ones so they just need review.  In some cases i wasn't 100% sure of context so i aimed at being friendly rather than formal and avoided common contractions, eg
1.  phone rather than telephone or tel:
2.  mobile rather than mobile-phone (instead of the US "cell")

Canada needs all 79!  Even doing 1 page of 10 would break into that nicely.
Regards from
Tom :)