Call for gtk-gnutella translations

Hi,

Recently I told the developer of gtk-gnutella which is a P2P file
sharing client that he shouldn't wait for translators to come and
contribute, but rather he should go to the slaves ^H^H^H^H^H volunteers.
He said OK, go on with your Launchpad idea then (full disclosure: I
translated a big part of the Turkish locale and contributed to the
French one).

So here I am, willing to thank you in advance for your contributions. U
particularly like gtkg because it's a Gnutella client: the central idea
is that... there is no center at all, allowing anyone to share file with
his or her neighbours (as rms would say) with no feudal landlords
censoring or "filtering" the free flow of information. There is more
information for translators on
<https://launchpad.net/gtk-gnutella/+announcement/10943> but of course
should you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Let's show the dev that Launchpad was a good idea!

Follow ups