Preparing for new release of Netflix Desktop (0.6.0)

Hi everyone,

I'm preparing for a new release of the Netflix Desktop package with
new support for LOVEFiLM and Redbox (plus the ability to specify
custom launch URLs).  In addition, I found some places in the previous
release where xgettext failed to extract translations :/  A big thank
you in advance to everyone for all your translations, they are greatly
appreciated!

Erich E. Hoover, PhD
ehoover@xxxxxxxxx

P.S. Kudos to zapman for already updating the French and Turkish
translations, I was very surprised to see that update already.

Follow ups