New project nobleNote is ready for translations

Hello everyone,

a friend of mine and me created a note taking application called nobleNote. We will try to get it into Debian's repository, but before that we'd like to have some translations ready... You can find the application at https://launchpad.net/~hakaishi/+archive/noblenote and the translation template at https://translations.launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/noblenote/+pots/noblenote The Date when I'd like to upload nobleNote to Debian is on 03-02-2013... I know it's a bit soon, but I think that it would be great even if there are only a few finished translations...

Any help is very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Christian Metscher

Follow ups