upcoming release for qshutdown 1.6.6

Dear Launchpad translators,

qshutdown now has a welcome dialog and actually this is the only new thing that is relevant for the translations. I also revisited the file responsible for all the shutdown methods, as it is rather difficult dealing with the sh*** the Gnome developers did to the DBus interface of Gnome (since it's working perfectly using Unity)... and this is also the only reason for creating the welcome dialog. >_>"

Because of the welcome dialog the order seems to be a bit disturbed. I'll try to restore any translations that are "lost" because of that. Sorry for any inconvenience caused by this.

The POT is located at https://translations.launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/qshutdown-trunk/+pots/qshutdown

Kind regards and happy translating,
 Christian Metscher