Re: Avaneya: Viking Lander Remastered, call for translators

Why the translations are open only for 11 languages ? (Catalan,Chinese
(Simplified), English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), French, German,
Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish)
For example the Greek language which is my native language isn’t available.

Can you fix this, not only for Greek language ?

Thanks in advance.