Re: Avaneya: Viking Lander Remastered, call for translators

On Mon, 2013-05-27 at 16:50 +0300, George Christofis wrote:
> Why the translations are open only for 11 languages ? (Catalan,Chinese
> (Simplified), English (Canada), English (United Kingdom), French, German,
> Italian, Japanese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish)
> For example the Greek language which is my native language isn’t available.
>
> Can you fix this, not only for Greek language ?
>
> Thanks in advance.

Hey George. Thanks for the question. As far as I know, I haven't
intentionally limited the translations to 11 languages. I think you
should be able to translate it into anything.

Could you show me where you see the limitation so I can look into this?

Thank you,

--
Kip Warner -- Software Engineer
OpenPGP encrypted/signed mail preferred