Rhythmbox CoverArt Browser v1.0 upcoming release

Hi all,

  v1.0 of the music media player plugin CoverArt Browser will be released
soon and the project team would love to update the translations in the
software.

For the last release the software was released with 22 languages and
locales.

For this release, 16 new and changed translation strings are required.

Two translation files:

https://translations.launchpad.net/coverartbrowser/trunk/+pots/coverartbrowser

and

https://translations.launchpad.net/coverartbrowser/trunk/+pots/coverartsearchproviders

The software is available here:

https://github.com/fossfreedom/coverart-browser

If you are a rhythmbox 3 user, you can test the software via my PPA

http://xpressubuntu.wordpress.com/2014/01/01/rhythmbox-coverart-browser-v1-0-nears-happy-new-year/

Please let me know if you have any questions - and many thanks in advance

thanks

David

(fossfreedom)