Aualé 1.1 - Request for translations

Hello Launchpad Translators,

'Aualé: The Game of Mancala' is a multi-platform board game to play Oware against the computer. Aualé has been quite well received so far, it was featured on the march issue of Linux Format and it is included with the Mageia distribution. Packages for Windows and other Linux distributions can currently be found on its homepage.

I'm planning for a new 1.1 release on October 31th which I'd love to see translated in as many languages as possible. Current languages include English, Spanish and Catalan. Its translation shouldn't take much work and will be greatly appreciated. The game contains only 121 string with a total of about 425 word.

Project homepage:
http://www.joansala.com/auale/

Launchpad project page:
https://launchpad.net/auale