New release of Rhythmbox CoverArt Browser and CoverArt Search Providers

Hi all,

  A bug report specifically for Wily (15.10) will mean that I need to-do a
bug-fix of the plugin CoverArt Browser; I will also release a new release
of the associated plugin CoverArtSearchProviders at the same time.

I note there has been approx half-a-dozen updates to various translations
since the last releases (v2.1 & v1.2 respectively).

Therefore - I would welcome any more translation updates for these bug-fix
releases.

So no extra translation strings this time around - so please help out with
any other missing translation strings.

 -
https://translations.launchpad.net/coverartbrowser/trunk/+pots/coverartbrowser
 -