Need of care for Dr. Geo

Dear translators,

Dr. Geo[1] is a free software for kids, learners and educators, it is a
mature interactive geometry software linked with programming features.
What sets Dr. Geo apart from other geometry software is the possibility
of studying and even modifying it from itself.

Next release is scheduled for end of December. I would love to see more
translations, please take a look at its launchpad translations[2] and
consider updating an existing one or starting a new one.

Please let me know privately if there is anything I can do to ease the
effort.

Thanks

Hilaire

[1] http://drgeo.eu