Open Food Facts is a mobile crowdsourcing projet aiming to create a free
(as in beer ^^) global database of food (and beer ^^) products, with
ingredients, additives and nutrition info.
You can have a look at world.openfoodfacts.org

https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts-ubuntu-mobile

I'd be grateful if you could help us translate the Ubuntu Mobile app in as
many languages as possible.
We're also looking for both technical and non-technical contributors, in as
many countries as possible. It goes from translating the taxonomies on the
wiki, to contributing local food products using your mobile phone, to
helping us with development.

PS: beta of the app at
https://uappexplorer.com/app/openfoodfacts.ubuntouch-fr and source code of
the Ubuntu version at https://github.com/ubuntouch-fr/openfoodfacts if you
want to help
PPS: anyone willing to create a Open Food Facts scope for the scope contest
?

cheers,
Pierre
Pierre Slamich - pierre@xxxxxxxxxxx