Re: Help translate the Ubuntu Mobile version of Open Food Facts, the wikipedia of food.

Thank you so much, Catalan, Spanish, Italian, Galician and Hungarian are
now complete and have been included in the latest version :-)
Portuguese, German and Dutch are almost there, and there are good starts
for Czech and Polish :-)

https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts-ubuntu-mobile

Pierre