Re: Help translate the new native Android version of Open Food Facts, the wikipedia of food.

Thanks you so much :-)
The first translations have been merged are live both in the Play Store and
normally will soon be on F-Droid.

You can check the translations in context in the Beta Version at
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=openfoodfacts.github.scrachx.openfood

Armenian, Burmese, Catalan, French, German, Hebrew, Japanese and Russian
are complete.
Kazakh, Spanish and Swedish are under way.
New languages are welcome to make Open Food Facts available to even more
people.

https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts-android-native

Pierre