Re: Help translate the new native Android version of Open Food Facts, the wikipedia of food.

Catalan, German, Spanish, Kazakh, Portuguese, Russian and Swedish have been
merged and released.
And to celebrate that, we've launched multilingual products this week-end,
so your favorite snack can now be available both in English and your
favorite language :-)
http://world.openfoodfacts.org
Thank you so much :-)

For translations, Czech and Interlingua are on the way, and maybe your
language :-)
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts-android-native

cheers,
Pierre