New translations for Open Food Facts and Open Beauty Facts

Hello everybody,

Cool news: in the past few weeks, the Open Food Facts devs have been busy
converting the web versions of Open Food Facts (
http://world.openfoodfacts.org) and Open Beauty Facts (
http://world.openbeautyfacts.org) to use GetText.
As a result, we can now easily make fresh exports of all the strings in
Open Food Facts and Open Beauty Facts.
That means getting new strings quicker, quicker publication of new
translations, and also new strings to complete, since the previous
Launchpad version hadn't received the new messages in ages.

We've taken advantage to split the Web template into 4 parts that need
translation:

583 strings - common-core : used by both Open Food Facts and Open Beauty
Facts -
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/common-web
5 strings - openfoodfacts-web : strings specific to Open Food Facts -
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts-web
8 strings - openbeautyfacts-web: strings specific to Open Beauty Facts -
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openbeautyfacts-web
84 strings - openfoodfacts-tags : translations for the URLs (no special
characters, no spaces since those are URLs) -
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts-tags

Also gentle reminder about the Android and Ubuntu Mobile versions if your
language hasn't joined the fun yet :-)

https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/openfoodfacts-ubuntu-mobile
https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/openfoodfacts-android-native/+pots/locale

Have a nice weekend,