Re: New translations for Open Food Facts and Open Beauty Facts

Thank you so much.

Dutch, Russian, Australian English translations for Open Food Facts are now
complete for the web. Sebastien is working hard to get them in the next
release.
Spanish, German, Greek, Portuguese, Romanian, Hebrew are almost done.
Italian, Japanese, Arabic and Chinese are well under way.

To help, I've generated translation suggestions for Japanese, Chinese,
Italian, Polish, Vietnamese, German, Arabic, Bengali and Danish.

https://translations.launchpad.net/openfoodfacts/trunk/+pots/common-web

If you want me to generate suggestions for your language, feel free to ask.

Pierre

Pierre