Request for translations, Parlatype 1.5

Dear translators,

I'm kindly asking for translations of my program Parlatype. It is a media player that aims to support transcriptions. It is in a mature state of development and I'm planning to release version 1.5 in February. There are no string changes intended.

There are 3 templates:
* libparlatype: The only important string is "Loading file ...". If you're short on time you can skip all the other strings.
* parlatype: The program itself.
* parlatype-help: Help pages, quite a lot of strings. I'm not asking you to translate this because of the workload. I'd be happy with the program itself only.

Translations are here:
https://translations.launchpad.net/parlatype

Parlatype's website with a screenshot:
http://gkarsay.github.io/parlatype/