Re: Upcoming release for shutdown-qapps 1.8.0

вт, 12 трав. 2020 о 18:03 Chris <hakaishi@xxxxxx> пише:

> Dear Launchpad translators,
>

> The package shutdown-qapps has a new release candidate 1.8.0 on launchpad.
>
> I would like to kindly request translations for this package which will
> contain the two programs qshutdown and qprogram-starter.
>
> I'm planning to release 1.8.0 by the end of June into the Debian
> repositories, so I would like to set the translation freeze to the 26th
> June.
>
> There have been quite some changes in both programs which forced me to
> create new templates. The old ones are still available. If there are any
> changes to be done or if there is a good way to migrate the old
> translations, please tell me.
>

> Old templates:
>
> qshutdown:
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/qshutdown-trunk/+pots/qshutdown
>
> qprogram-starter:
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/qprogram-starter-trunk/+pots/qprogram-starter
>
> New templates:
>
> qshutdown:
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/qshutdown-trunk/+pots/qshutdown-1.8
>
> qprogram-starter:
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/qprogram-starter-trunk/+pots/qprogram-starter-1.8
>

> Thank you very much!
>
> Hakaishi

 Hi,

For those who do not want to lose your old translations (the links on the
old
versions above are broken):

1. Download the old version

qshutdown (~18 new messages against 1.8.0 of 134 in total, most of the HUGE
new messages can be grabbed from TM with adding newlines where appropriate):

https://launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/qshutdown-trunk/qshutdown-release/
+download/qshutdown_1.7.3.0.orig.tar.gz

qprogram-starter (~30 new messages against 1.8.0 of 64 in total):

https://launchpad.net/qt-shutdown-p/qprogram-starter-trunk/qprogram-starter-release/+download/qprogram-starter_1.7.0.1.orig.tar.gz

2. Download LP templates.

3. Use Lokalize or some other translation tool with Qt TS support to merge
the translations (it will save you ~0.5-1 hour of hard work).

@Chris Can you fix the typos in messages?

qshutdown:

futher -> further

qprogram-starter: