Re: Upcoming release for shutdown-qapps 1.8.0

Hi Yuri,

Thank you very much for finding the spelling mistakes.

I pushed an updated template and also updated the source strings in each
translation file I could download.
Hopefully no translations were lost.

I will update the PPAs tomorrow.

Best regards,