Re: question on setting page personal bugs open up

When I click the Bugs tab, it takes me to the "List all related bugs"
action, which I would assume includes all of the other categories like
assigned, subscribed, commented. This seems like a sensible default to me.
Why not just bookmark your assigned bugs page?
https://bugs.launchpad.net/people/+me/+assignedbugs

Jacob Peddicord
http://jacob.peddicord.net
jpeddicord@xxxxxxxxxx