bug in PPA upload software?

Hi... have a problem where launchpad refuses to accept a package I
uploaded.

I uploaded the package for Jaunty, no problem. Then I change
distribution in debian/changelog to intrepid, remakes the package and
tries to upload and I get this:

Rejected:
File rt28xx-linux-sta_20080925-0ubuntu4.diff.gz already exists in PPA
for Henrik Stokseth, but uploaded version has different contents. See
more information about this error in
https://help.launchpad.net/Packaging/UploadErrors.
Files specified in DSC are broken or missing, skipping package unpack
verification.

Looks like a bug. I mean, I should be able to upload packages for both
Jaunty and Intrepid without running into problems right?

PS. Not on the mailinglist so please CC me.

Sincerely,
Henrik

Follow ups