Getting a checkout

Hi All,

For several months I have been using Launchpad to do vcs mirroring of my
project hosted on an SVN server.  We are now ready to move to using just
Launchpad for everything including code maintenance.

Problem is....I can't even figure out how to get a code checkout.  I've
read the 5 minute guide, I have read the entire user manual.  I just
don't get it.  I've tried command line options and Olive.  No luck yet
except to get statistical info.....no code anywhere.

The vcs is at:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~vcs-imports/oship/trunk/files

I also want to turn off the svn imports.

All hints appreciated.

--Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services