Re: Launchpad Services

2009/2/5 Christian Robottom Reis <kiko@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 12:01:41AM -0800, Monty Taylor wrote:
>> > I am thinking about moving it entirely to Launchpad but I do not see
>> > that mailing lists are available.  How do project leaders feel about not
>> > having a primary mailing list?  Do the notifications from Blueprints,
>> > bug reports etc. facilitate communications welll enough for your teams?
>>
>> Launchpad had mailing lists..
>
> And still has them! We should make this clearer from our key pages I
> guess, since it isn't immediately obvious it seems.

You should! :-)

I like what beuno did to the front page recently but we can take it
further, perhaps by mentioning this, maybe in those bottom blue boxes.
 (I don't so much like the color of blue used there, but it's a
start.)

The Home Code Bugs Blueprints Translations Answers tabs across the top
powerfully communicate that Launchpad can do all those things.
However, they also imply by omission that it doesn't do things that it
in fact does do: host downloads, host lists, host Ubuntu package
archives.  It might be too simpleminded to just add a tab for every
feature.  But we do need to communicate it.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>