Re: LP (auto)building debs

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 5:14 PM, (``-_-´´) -- BUGabundo
<ubuntu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Just a quick question:
>
> I was talking to @fta on IRC about building daily debs for gwibber, and and idea came up.
> would it ever be possible to have LP (auto?) building packages for some PPAs?
> Either after a certain amount of commits, or time based.
>
> Share your thoughts. Thanks

Possibly, it does make sense for SourcePackageBranches.

However I see the package generation + uploading being triggered by
users via LP API not as specifically as a scheduled-task that LP has
to run periodically.

Some people will want it to be nighly, others will want to trigger it
to commits on the sourcepackage-branch, other will want it to happen
only per-request ...

That's my $.02.

[]
--