Re: In need of Guideline for a small project developpement with Launchpad

Hi Martin,
  I'll check your link and learn ;)

  Ok for the dev branch, is useless.

What I'd suggest instead is that when you make a release, at that

point you should make a new branch for that release series and

associate that with the series in Launchpad.

Ok, so that there is a bug on a release branch I can patch this branch.

I don't think you need to set up a gatekeeper unless you especially

want a long test suite to be rigorously enforced and doing it by hand

is not enough.

Ok.

I'll give feedback.

Thanks Martin.