Re: In need of Guideline for a small project developpement with Launchpad

Thomas Manson <dev.mansonthomas@xxxxxxxxx> writes:
> Hi Tommaso,
> Thanks for the info, I'll read that.
> I've notice that many scenarios leads to dead link (page is not created yet).

Yes.  Some of them may go away, if they turn out not to be useful.  I
just started out with a list of what I thought might be common
scenarios.  But you should feel free to create any of those pages, if
you think you know how the scenario goes.

-K