Merging Branches

I can't seem to find where the final step in causing branches to be
merged on Launchpad exists.

I've read all about the review process, but how does the actual merge
take place?

I want my various teams to update often from the trunk and then
eventually merge their code to the trunk.  But I'm lost as to tha actual
action of merging.

Maybe just the permissions are granted on Launchpad and the merge has to
take place offline using bzr by the owner of the receiving branch?

Any pointers appreciated.

--Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services