The "also affects distribution" thing is misleading

I accidentally added to a bug report that it affected an upstream
project, when I really just meant to link it to a downstream package in
Ubuntu. I soon remembered that I should have clicked "Also affects
distribution," chosen Ubuntu, then chosen the package.
Of course that is a bit silly. When the bug is already clearly linked to
a distribution, it makes absolutely no sense to click there, since it
already is known to affect that distribution and there is no indication
that the next page will ask about packages.

Perhaps this could be tweaked to better fit with registering where a bug
applies downstream. For example, when it is indicated as affecting a
distribution maybe there could be a quicker link for "also affects
package in [distribution]"

Thanks,
Dylan