Re: Merging Branches

On Fri, 2009-03-13 at 14:36 -0600, Paul Hummer wrote:

> You'll need to merge them yourself (or the owner of the branch will need to
> merge them).  Usually, it's just a bzr merge <source_branch> in your local
> copy of the target branch, and then commit and push.

Thanks Paul.  This was almost too easy.  :-)

See: https://answers.launchpad.net/oship/+faq/404

> [1] http://edge.launchpad.net/tarmac

Tarmac looks really useful for the trunk manager of a project with lots
of branches.  Thanks for the work on it.  I'm sure I'll be trying it
out.

Cheers,
Tim

--
Timothy Cook, MSc
Health Informatics Research & Development Services