Re: Coming changes: Linking project releases in Launchpad to milestones

On Tue, Mar 24, 2009 at 9:51 AM, Curtis Hovey
<curtis.hovey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> We believe this change will make releases and milestones much more
> useful. Please do report bugs or email us if you have any comments.

I agree, this is a solid improvement, great work everyone!

I just have one question. As you mention, it is good now to try to
clean up any milestones / series / etc that are incorrect before they
go through the upgrade. I have a milestone which is against the wrong
series, and on staging there is just a drop-down to change the series
the milestone is against, but this doesn't exist on normal/edge
launchpad. I can change it in staging but that obviously won't really
do anything. So how can I change the series that the milestone
corresponds to currently?

--
Michael Rooney
mrooney@xxxxxxxxx