Re: Karma Calculations

Didier Roche wrote:
> Yes, it was advertised and that's normal. I was getting tired to have
> so many Karma just because I updated a package. It was unfaire for
> translators…
> http://blog.launchpad.net/translations/normalizing-karma-for-translation-imports
>
> Didier
The above referenced blog post does not indicate any changes to Karma
calculation for any other Launchpad Foundation system besides Translations.

Was there a glitch in their calculation update? Or was it normalization
across the entire L.P. "board of systems?" That, I guess, is my
question. It does seem to be the latter -- normalization across all
systems: Answers, Bugs, Bazaar Imports, Translations, Blueprints, etc.