Re: Karma Calculations

On Wed, 2009-04-15 at 11:29 -0400, Craig Huffstetler wrote:
> Was there a glitch in their calculation update? Or was it normalization
> across the entire L.P. "board of systems?" That, I guess, is my
> question. It does seem to be the latter -- normalization across all
> systems: Answers, Bugs, Bazaar Imports, Translations, Blueprints, etc.

LP Help [1] indicates that the systems are interrelated.  The more
points one system has (or the less), things are normalized between
systems differently.  So I could believe other categories would give
less points if Translations used to be the biggest point pile.

[1] https://help.launchpad.net/YourAccount/Karma#How%20Launchpad%
20calculates%20the%20score%20for%20each%20type%20of%20work

--
mterry | UI & App Engineer, Canonical Ltd. | +1 781 761 9092