Re: Private tag?

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 12:33 PM, Vincenzo Ciancia<ciancia@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in my use of launchpad as a bug reporter, I would find it convenient to
> be able to use private tags such as
> "forward_upstream_if_no_reponse_in_a_week" which makes sense only to me.
>
> If this is not the appropriate place to request a feature just let me
> know.
>
> Vincenzo

I always thought having personal tags would be SUPER useful as well
for cases just like this, such as for example as a triager I want to
perform an action after a certain period of time like following up as
you mention.

This can be achieved sort of via bookmarks and tags in most browsers,
but if you move between computers or do any work on public computers
it isn't a viable solution.

Maybe tags beginning with something like "personal-" only show up for
the user that added the tag?

--
Michael Rooney
mrooney@xxxxxxxxxx