Re: Private tag?

On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 09:33:34PM +0200, Vincenzo Ciancia wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> in my use of launchpad as a bug reporter, I would find it convenient to
> be able to use private tags such as
> "forward_upstream_if_no_reponse_in_a_week" which makes sense only to me.
>
> If this is not the appropriate place to request a feature just let me
> know.

Hi Vincent,

You can already do this; just add a normal tag.

Launchpad has a feature called "official bug tags" [1]. These are the
ones defined by the project and which the project uses for categorising
its bugs. However, you can tag a bug with anything you want; if it's not
an official tag the project doesn't have to pay attention to it.

The only issue you may face is with project maintainers who don't want
bugs to be tagged with anything other than official tags.

If this solution doesn't suit your needs, please file a bug on the
Launchpad Bug Tracker [2].

 [1] http://blog.launchpad.net/cool-new-stuff/official-bug-tags
 [2] http://bugs.launchpad.net/malone/+filebug

--