Distributed content development

http://blog.thesilentnumber.me/2009/04/foss-gaming-needs-distributed-content.html
I have filed bug
#386797<https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-foundations/+bug/386797>

Basically, some software, mostly games, depend just as heavily on content as
they do code, so the need for distributed content management is the main
thing holding back the development of things like FOSS games. Since
launchpad just got open sourced (YAY!), i figured now would be a good time
to start the discussion on this issue. If anybody familiar with the needs of
developers could help provide input on what specific features launchpad
could implement to enable distributed content development, it would be much
appreciated!

Thank you!

P.S. Today i my 18th~ wish me a happy birthday! =]

--
http://www.google.com/profiles/danny.piccirillo