Re: Launchpad is now open source.

Karl,

We welcome the opportunity to help out, test, patch and look at the code
How nice to know now that we as community will make a great thing even
better.

We all as a community feel that we have great pride in the items we take
on to help with, and now that we get to work on it too. Just look at
the projects that the community works on, and see how far they came,
and how fast.

Thank you to the whole team for making this happen.

Regards,
Leo Albert Jackson Jr
https://edge.launchpad.net/~lajjr