how long before initial releases hit launchpad?

Hi all,
      How long does it take before a new package (initial release)
hits launchpad. I am subscribed to gutsy changes mailing list & so
come to know of new releases as & when they happen as well as updates.
Two of these releases (games really) , snowballz as well as bouncy
showed up in the mailing list about 9 hrs. ago.  I tried now 9 hrs.
later to access either of them but couldn't. Tried all the usual
places like launchpad.net/ubuntu , packages.ubuntu.com/games/ as well
as also tried https://launchpad.net/ubuntu/+allpackages?start=650&batch=300
but to no avail. Do we have some sort of an incoming directory or
something for packages which are ready to roll or are in queue. There
is also a possibility that it might be a one-off affair but still is a
good opportunity to know how things work.

Cheers.
--
         Shirish Agarwal

065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3  8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17