Re: Specify version of package in launchpad

On Jul 22, 2007, at 1:22 AM, shirish wrote:
From: Iassen Hristov <ih.ad@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I find it very odd that in Launchpad when you file a new bug you cannot specify the version of Ubuntu that manifests the bug you are trying to report. Should not this be a required field?

Hi Jassen,
             +1 on your request but I'm pretty sure there is a bug
marked for that as & is on the todo list.

"Bugs have no fields to specify package or product versions"
<https://launchpad.net/bugs/424>.

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas