Re: Accessibility problem on Blueprint form

Hello Fernando,

Fernando H. F. Botelho wrote:

I tried creating a new Blueprint on LaunchPad but I am blind and the first
field on that form:
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/specs/+new

Where one has to choose which project the Blueprint should be assigned to,
is not accessible.

Thank you for raising this issue. I work on the Launchpad team and have copied this reply to one of my colleagues who may be able to help.

Could someone help me reach the right person so that the drop-down box on
that form gets redesigned, or could someone submit the following on my
behalf?

I've registered this on your behalf and assigned you as the drafter. You can find the blueprint at:

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+spec/ubuntu-usb-flash-drive-image-generator

If you want to create a more detailed spec, you could put it on the Ubuntu wiki and then link the blueprint to the wiki page by:

1. Click "Edit title and summary" in the Actions menu.
2. Enter the URL of the wiki page in the "Specification URL" text-box.

If you have any questions, please do ask either here or ping me - mrevell - in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net.

I'd also be interested to know if you have any other suggestions/requests for how Launchpad's accessibility could be improved.

Thanks.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net