Re: Strange permissions with uploading files to Rosetta

* Matthew East:
> Hi Danilo / list,
>
> I'm trying to upload some updated po files using a script which Danilo
> wrote for me to the source for ubuntu-docs, using the launchpad interface:
>
> https://translations.launchpad.net/ubuntu/feisty/+source/ubuntu-docs
>
> However, rather oddly, I find that I have permission to upload files to
> some templates, and not others.
>
> Trying them in order, I've found so far that I can upload files to
> "about-ubuntu" and "administrative" and not to "add-applications".

I've now been through almost all the templates, and it looks like
"add-applications" is the only one I don't have permission to, actually.

I'd be grateful if someone could fix that.

Matt
--
http://www.mdke.org
gnupg pub 1024D/0E6B06FF