Unable to build i386 packages

Hello,

I dput my packages and the amd64 binaries build fine but since yesterday I am unable to get i386 and architecture-independant ("Architecture: any") packages (they are not failing: it's just the dogfood builder does not attempt to build them). Am I doing anything wrong?

Thank you.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org